The Constant Contact Add-On allows you to quickly integrate all of your online forms with the Constant Contact email marketing service. Collect and add subscribers to your Constant Contact marketing list when a form is submitted.
To prepare, first login to the UXi site and the Constant Contact CRM.
Step 1: Activate the add-on and connect the UXi site to the Constant Contact CRM
- Activate the Gravity Forms Constant Contact Add-On by going to the UXi Add-ons screen and click 'Add' next to the ad-on.
- Next, hover over the UXi Forms icon and select Settings.
- From there, click Constant Contact from the menu on the left.
- Connect the UXi site to the Constant Contact CRM by entering the account login Username and Password. (an email is used for the username) and click Update Settings.
A green checkmark will display if this process is successful. A red 'x' if not.
Step 2: Set up a feed for each form that will send info to Constant Contact
Any form that sends info to Constant Contact MUST have a name and email field.
- Hover over the UXi Forms icon and select Constant Contact from the fly out menu.
- To create a new feed, click Add New near the top of the page.
- Select a Constant Contact list to add form submissions to.
- Select a form to send submission info from.
- Next, map Constant Contact Fields to your available Form Fields.
- If needed, map any custom fields by adding a new Custom Field. Only an e-mail address is technically required, but creating a contact with more detailed info is much more beneficial.
- If needed, enable an opt-in condition. The opt-in condition is a conditional statement that requires a check box, radio button or drop down selection to determine if the Constant Contact integration feed should be executed or not.
- Click Update Settings
Now that you have setup a Constant Contact feed, when the form you selected is submitted it will automatically send the data you have selected to the Constant Contact Campaign you have setup to receive data.